More than just symbols, code and pixels
Complete Website Design and Marketing Solutions For Today’s Start-ups and Small Businesses
We’re passionate about creating, marketing, maintaining and managing beautiful websites for our clients. Our services include the creation of sitemaps, user flow diagrams and page wireframes, plus we encourage scheduled and regular iterative changes based on new content and intelligence.
We work within the budget of our client on every project we do. Knowing that web design is modular, we can scale your site to fit your immediate needs and continue to improve and refresh when possible.
We design with purpose. Our strategies transform your objectives into visual concepts and online experiences that work. No matter how a visitor interacts with your site, whether on a laptop, tablet or phone—even in the Himalayas—your website will be working for you.
We use the WordPress platform as our primary design technology.
Why Is WordPress The Best Website Software?
- WordPress is the #1 website software, powering more than 30% of websites worldwide.
- We can develop complicated sites at a lower cost because WordPress has versatile plug-ins that add any functionality you need, like animated photo galleries, video players, much more.
- WordPress is easy to for you to learn if you decide down the road that you would like to have someone in-house maintain the site. We can train you in less than 10 hours to add and edit your own web pages and photos. 90% of our clients retain our services for changes to their site.
- WordPress can collect info from users with forms you can easily create yourself, storing customer info in a database.
- WordPress is search-engine friendly, so most of our WordPress sites rank atop Google search results, either nationally or within their local markets.
- WordPress handles conventional web pages, as well as time-sensitive material automatically categorized by topics, such as blog articles.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Very good question. The websites that we design usually fall between $2000 – $4500 for a complete setup. Rates are based on a factor of Time x Intensity x Completion Date. We can quote you a flat rate based on our conversations or we can bill at our hourly rate. Before we begin the site work, you can simply let us know what your choice is. Our hourly rate for 2020 is $125/hr., billed in increments of 15 minutes. For updates to an existing site, we credit our customer $40 for minor changes and adjustments at the beginning of each month.
For our new clients, we ask that you allow us at least 10 business days to complete your website, given that we have all of the materials needed to design and build the site. If we don’t have everything we need at the start, this time frame will most likely change. For existing clients with updates, we can usually complete minor changes within 24 hours, and for larger projects we will apprise you of the time needed for completion.
We use a third party hosting company out of Oklahoma to handle all of our hosting and IT needs. We have been working with them for over a dozen years, and they are our preferred choice. If you have another company in mind that you would like to use, we can certainly work with them to get your site online once completed.
For our new website clients, we ask for a good faith deposit of 50% when we begin work and the balance due upon the completion of the site before it is launched. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and AMEX that can be paid online or over the phone. We also accept paper checks. Hosting/SEO invoices are emailed to our customers monthly, and payment using a credit card is preferred. We also offer a 10% discount for our clients who setup autopay for their monthly hosting/SEO.
To get started, we would like to arrange a phone, Skype or other type of electronic meeting with you to determine your needs and how we may help. To get the ball rolling, you can call us directly at 910-547-6595, email us or complete the form on our Contact Us page.